Kampot | Handwoven Throw
Kampot throw offers a nice two-tone play with shades of white and blue. It will go well into all situations: on the sofa corner, as a cover bed or throw. Use it in your garden or by the fireplace during summer or winter.
- All our throws are handwoven by local women artisans in Cambodia, it takes 2-3 days to produce one piece.
- Hypoallergenic blanket, made of 100% cotton, with respect for the environment, using natural fibers and vegetable dyes.
- Dimensions: 130 x 190 cm
- Hand or machine wash on delicate cycle at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat in shade
- Warm iron, max 150°
All our products are handmade and may have a slight variation in color and shape.
Due to its handmade nature, products may show slight variations in colors, shapes, and sizes. Each piece is unique, with its own identity.
Make sure you entered and double-check your (full) address before placing an order. Let us know immediately if you entered the wrong address so we can change the label, if possible. If the order has been shipped & returned to us, you will need to pay for shipping cost again.
*Easy Parcel (Tracked Standard Shipment)*
• Live Chat (general inquiries) from 10 am - 6 pm (GMT +8), Monday - Friday
• Email from 10 am - 6 pm (GMT +8), Monday to Friday at email@example.com
Refund & Return
Return are possible up to 7 days after receipt of your order. Please ensure that the products are not worn, washed or damaged. Please note that the return costs are the responsibility of the customer.
We are not responsible for lost items by the post office. In this rare case that may happen, please immediately contact the post office for more information.
If items are damaged upon delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours with purchase ID and product(s) details.